Are you looking for physical movement that:
- Reduces stress
- Strengthens your body
- Improves flexibility, mobility and spiritual heath?
My personal mission is to challenge, empower and restore others through faith-based yoga classes, workshops and retreats.
I have been practicing yoga personally for about 20 years. As a dancer in my younger days, I was instantly drawn to yoga as a form of exercise and stretching. Over the years, yoga became much more than physical for me. The stress of walking through difficult seasons led me to appreciate my personal yoga practice in a completely new light and pushed me to explore wellness travel. I attended my first retreat in 2018, and I was hooked! I decided to encourage others as I had been encouraged, and I embarked on the adventure of acquiring my 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification.
- Certified Yoga Instructor, RYT 200 since 2019
- Registered with the Yoga Alliance
- Member, Christian Yoga Association
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga certified through Holy Yoga
- Group & private classes in Lucas, Texas
- Virtual classes available upon request
- Pop-up yoga events at your church, retreat, corporate office, retail promotions, and outdoor events
- Retreats & wellness travel booking
Breathing, meditating on God’s word and resting in his presence, both on and off the mat are vital parts of practicing faith-based yoga. When we take time to restore, heal and fill ourselves, we have much more to offer those around us and a greater capacity to serve. God created us to enjoy life to the fullest extent, which includes enjoying a healthy body and having fun!
See you on the mat!
I will follow the Lord my God wholeheartedly… (based on Joshua 14:8)
Join the Whole-Hearted Yoga Facebook Group! click here Whole-Hearted Yoga FB Group
PS. If you have questions about Christian yoga, look for the books Holy Yoga or Stretching Your Faith. You can also check out http://www.christianyogaassociation.org