DREAM! Vision Board Workshop
Thursday, September 12
6 – 9 p.m.
Without vision, people will perish, but without courage, dreams die – Rosa Parks
Join Whole-Hearted yoga and special guest Kristi Meenan for a fun and educational evening as we practice yoga, learn some journaling prompts stimulate our imagination and create a vision board for ourselves
The yoga class will be for all levels! We will integrate some empowering poses as well as visualization techniques to prepare you to dream and plan your future.
What is Holding You Back?
God wants you to thrive and dream big! He can do more than you can ever ask or imagine, but you need to have faith! We all have a calling on our lives, whether it is being a mom, serving in church, owning your own business or becoming an astronaut. Some people never go for what they really want in life because they are held back by fear or are stuck in anger, hurt or distraction. We will briefly explore some of these areas from a Biblical perspective to clear the way for you to create a vision of success for yourself.
What is a vision board? Kristi Meenan & Lori Washko will lead you in creating a collage of images and words representing your wishes or goals. This fun project will serve as inspiration or motivation to help you reach them.
Sign up here:
Check out Terri Savelle Foy’s site for more information on Vision Boards. https://www.terri.com/
Fan the Flame!
January 13-18, 2020
Location: Tulum, Mexico
Last year for the first time in my life, I took a trip by myself. I was very depleted! I needed an adventure and some major refreshment. The trip was so amazing – almost like summer camp for grown-ups. I loved the experience so much that I want to share it with you guys!
Only 5 spots remaining.
Read my blog about the amazing experience I had last year!: https://sheshareslife.com/2018/05/04/my-solo-adventure/#more-137
Join Lori and Whole-Hearted Yoga on the adventure of a lifetime! Deepen and refresh your connection with the Lord in lush, natural surroundings and reconnect with yourself as you nourish your heart, mind, body & soul!
Prepare to be pampered upon arrival at Jungle Keva, a new, upscale, jungle oasis in the heart of Tulum, one of the Riviera Maya’s most notably hip and laid-back beach towns. Leave behind your to-do lists and your troubles to make space for adventure and restoration. Enjoy meals at the resort prepared by the exclusive chef and embark on excursions with plenty of free time in between to rest or explore the town’s shops, restaurants, and sites. Return home refreshed and renewed.
RETREAT PACKAGE DETAILS
- 5 nights lodging
- 4 amazing, fresh dinners
- 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- Afternoon Chai and snacks on most days
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks (available for purchase 😃)
- Special Arrival Gift from local craftsman
- Yoga daily (for all levels, even beginners!) with journaling prompts
- 1 On-site cooking class from a local chef
- Two off-site excursions, such as paddleboarding in a beautiful private lagoon, bike riding along the Tulum Coastline, swimming in a cenote or visiting ancient ruins
- RT Airport transfers (exclusions apply; see registration page for details)
Cost is $2,250 for Double Occupancy per guest and $2050 for Triple/Quad Occupancy per guest. Does not include airfare.
Book, pay in full and save $150.
Click here for more information and to register: Fan the Flame! Adventure Retreat
Savasana, Self-Care & Serving
An Evening of Nurturing and Philanthropy
Benefiting Treasured Vessels Foundation
Thursday, April 25, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Home of Lori Washko
Join Whole-Hearted Yoga for an evening of self-care, socializing and giving back. We have a full schedule of fun and great information to share with you:
- A relaxing slow flow yoga class incorporating massage with Lori Washko and Revival Spa Owner, Kelli Calhoun
- Lori Satterwhite, MS, NTP will speak on nutrition and mindset
- Treasured Vessels Foundation will share its mission to help girls who are rescued from the sex trafficking industry transition to a new life
- We will end the night sampling a couple of clean-crafted wines from Scout & Cellar, courtesy of Emily Welch
- Tea and light appetizers will also be provided by Healthy Vibez Nutrition
- Raffle Tickets also available for $10 each. Items to be raffled include TVF merchandise, Scout & Cellar wine, skincare from Tru Derm (valued at $96) and more!
Cost $30 – includes souvenir Treasured Vessels beverage glass. Proceeds will support Treasured Vessels Foundation.
Yoga Space is limited to the first 15 people who register.
(No yoga experience necessary, and you’re not required to participate in the class to attend the event…there will be something for everyone that evening.)
What people are saying about Savasana, Self-Care, & Serving: