SIP & SHOP EVENT
Thursday, December 5 at 10:30 a.m.
(Immediately following the 9:30 a.m. class)
Get a jump start on your Christmas shopping, sip on a mimosa, munch on some brunch, and socialize / network with your fellow yogis. Available products include:
- – Bogotana Fashion Jewelry from Colombia
- – ZYIA active wear
- – Life Activated CBD oils
- – Young Living Essential Oils
- – Beautycounter Clean Cosmetics
Fan the Flame!
January 13-18, 2020
Location: Tulum, Mexico
Join Lori and Whole-Hearted Yoga on the adventure of a lifetime! Deepen and refresh your connection with the Lord in lush, natural surroundings and reconnect with yourself as you nourish your heart, mind, body & soul!
For details and to register:
In 2018 for the first time in my life, I took a trip alone for some much-needed adventure and restoration. As women, we wear so many hats that we sometimes lose ourselves because we constantly pour out to everyone around us. We can do little things at home to refresh ourselves, but sometimes we need to really fill our buckets.
My trip was amazing beyond explanation! I loved the experience so much that I want to share it with you.
It’s not your average all-inclusive trip to Mexico. It’s the trip of a lifetime… perhaps the start of something new in you, an awakening…a healing…
(For more details on my experience, you can read my blog: https://sheshareslife.com/2018/05/04/my-solo-adventure/#more-137)
Fan the Flame!
Prepare to be pampered upon arrival at Jungle Keva, a new, upscale, jungle oasis in the heart of Tulum, one of the Riviera Maya’s most notably safe, hip and laid-back beach towns. Leave behind your to-do lists and your troubles to make space for adventure and restoration. Enjoy meals at the resort prepared by the exclusive chef and embark on excursions with plenty of free time in between to rest or explore the town’s shops, restaurants, and sites. Return home refreshed and renewed.
RETREAT PACKAGE DETAILS
- 5 nights lodging
- 4 amazing, fresh dinners
- 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- Afternoon Chai and snacks on most days
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks (alcohol available for purchase 😃)
- Special Arrival Gift from local craftsman & more
- Yoga daily (for all levels, even beginners!) with journaling prompts
- 1 On-site cooking class and mezcal tasting from a local chef
- Two off-site excursions: paddleboarding in a beautiful private lagoon, lunch on the Tulum Coastline, and swimming in a cenote before ziplining in the jungle
- RT Airport transfers (exclusions apply; see registration page for details)
Book, pay in full and save $150.
For details and to register:
Restorative Yoga Mini-Workshop
Friday, November 8 – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Join special guest instructor Maribel O’Brien for a relaxing restorative yoga mini-workshop incorporating essential oils.
Restorative Yoga is a practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. It’s a unique feeling because props, rather than your muscles, are used to support your body.
Restorative classes are very mellow, making them an excellent antidote to reduce stress as well as other benefits –
• it restores the body from the inside out,
• revitalizes the organs and lifts your energy,
• calms the nervous system,
• releases tension,
• quiets the mind.
The practice will be set to worship music with scripture weaved throughout the class. We will end with a short devotional to send you into your weekend feeling peaceful and refreshed.
Cost is $20
Advance Payment Required to reserve your spot
Venmo @Lori-Washko & Text 214-415-2503 to sign up
DREAM! Vision Board Workshop
Thursday, September 12
6 – 9 p.m.
Without vision, people will perish, but without courage, dreams die – Rosa Parks
Join Whole-Hearted yoga and special guest Kristi Meenan for a fun and educational evening as we practice yoga, learn some journaling prompts stimulate our imagination and create a vision board for ourselves
The yoga class will be for all levels! We will integrate some empowering poses as well as visualization techniques to prepare you to dream and plan your future.
What is Holding You Back?
God wants you to thrive and dream big! He can do more than you can ever ask or imagine, but you need to have faith! We all have a calling on our lives, whether it is being a mom, serving in church, owning your own business or becoming an astronaut. Some people never go for what they really want in life because they are held back by fear. We will briefly explore this from a Biblical perspective to clear the way for you to create a vision of success for yourself.
What is a vision board? Kristi Meenan & Lori Washko will lead you in creating a collage of images and words representing your wishes or goals. This fun project will serve as inspiration or motivation to help you reach them.
Sign up here:
Check out Terri Savelle Foy’s site for more information on Vision Boards. https://www.terri.com/
Savasana, Self-Care & Serving
An Evening of Nurturing and Philanthropy
Benefiting Treasured Vessels Foundation
Thursday, April 25, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Home of Lori Washko
Join Whole-Hearted Yoga for an evening of self-care, socializing and giving back. We have a full schedule of fun and great information to share with you:
- A relaxing slow flow yoga class incorporating massage with Lori Washko and Revival Spa Owner, Kelli Calhoun
- Lori Satterwhite, MS, NTP will speak on nutrition and mindset
- Treasured Vessels Foundation will share its mission to help girls who are rescued from the sex trafficking industry transition to a new life
- We will end the night sampling a couple of clean-crafted wines from Scout & Cellar, courtesy of Emily Welch
- Tea and light appetizers will also be provided by Healthy Vibez Nutrition
- Raffle Tickets also available for $10 each. Items to be raffled include TVF merchandise, Scout & Cellar wine, skincare from Tru Derm (valued at $96) and more!
Cost $30 – includes souvenir Treasured Vessels beverage glass. Proceeds will support Treasured Vessels Foundation.
Yoga Space is limited to the first 15 people who register.
(No yoga experience necessary, and you’re not required to participate in the class to attend the event…there will be something for everyone that evening.)
What people are saying about Savasana, Self-Care, & Serving: